March 19,2014 Sheriff’s Sale of Lands Barrie-Ontario Canada

Moderator: Flipping4Profit.ca

Flipping4Profit.ca

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Sheriff’s Sale of Lands
Ventes de terrains par le sheriff

UNDER AND BY VIRTUE OF A WRIT OF SEIZURE AND SALE issued out of the Superior Court of Justice, at Toronto, Ontario, dated March 15, 2007, Court File Number 07-CV-325707 SR, to me directed, against the
real and personal property of JOHN DOUGLAS ALFRED BEESTON,Defendant, at the suit of ROYAL BANK OF CANADA Plaintiff, I have seized and taken in execution all right, title, interest and equity of redemption of
JOHN DOUGLAS ALFRED BEESTON, in and to: Part Lots 1, 2, 3, Plan 354, Tay, designated as Parts 1 and 3 on Plan 51R-21600, Township of Severn, Property Identifier No: 58508-0124(LT);

Municipally known as:
12942 County Road 16, Waubaushene, ON L0K 2C0

ALL OF WHICH said right, title, interest and equity of redemption of JOHN DOUGLAS ALFRED BEESTON,
Defendant, I shall offer for sale by Public Auction in my office at 75 Mulcaster Street, Barrie, ON L4M 3P2 on:
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.

CONDITIONS:

The purchaser to assume responsibility for all mortgages, charges, liens, outstanding taxes and other encumbrances. No representation is made regarding the title of the land or any other matter relating to the interest to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchaser(s).

TERMS:

Deposit 10% of bid price or $ 1,000.00 whichever is greater
Payable at time of sale by successful bidder
To be applied to purchase price
Non-refundable
Ten business days from date of sale to arrange financing and
pay balance in full at SHERIFF/ENFORCEMENT OFFICE
at 75 Mulcaster Street, Barrie, Ontario
All payments in cash or by certified cheque made payable to
MINISTER OF FINANCE
Deed Poll provided by Sheriff only upon satisfactory payment
in full of purchase price
Other conditions as announced

THIS SALE IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION UP TO TIME OF SALE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.NO EMPLOYEE OF THE MINISTRY OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL MAY PURCHASE ANY GOODS OR CHATTELS, LANDS OR TENEMENTS EXPOSED FOR SALE BY A SHERIFF UNDER LEGAL PROCESS, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.

Date: January 29, 2014
SHERIFF
COUNTY OF SIMCOE
75 Mulcaster St
BARRIE ON L4M 3P2
705-739-6100
Sheriff’s File # 07-465

To learn the strategies, techniques and filed training. How to acquire Tax Sale Properties & Sheriff Sale Properties, Click Here